Daring Bakers: Studelling along, with pictures

I had help this month, both in the making and the photographing. I hope you enjoy it. I know we did.








The May Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Linda of make life sweeter! and Courtney of Coco Cooks. They chose Apple Strudel from the recipe book Kaffeehaus: Exquisite Desserts from the Classic Cafés of Vienna, Budapest and Prague by Rick Rodgers.

Many thanks ladies! I don't think I'd have tried this without a challenge and am very glad I did! The strudel turned out fantastic, and the stretching was not that difficult to do at all!

11 comments:

Andrea Meyers said...

This is a great project for kids. How fun that you had help! And it looks like it turned out great!

Simona Carini said...

Love the final photo: it's the best comment about the result of your effort.

Megan said...

Oh sure, you two make it look SO EASY!

Lis said...

AWESOME! hahahah I love how he helped - and the dough got HUGE!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Di said...

Love the pictures. My older daughter helped a bit, but decided it was more fun to make stuff out of the dough scraps. =)

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

I was thinking this would be so much easier (and it really wasn't hard) with several more hands AND so much more fun. Looks Awesome Jenny!

Ruth said...

Great job I love that you got your family involved.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

with helping hands, i bet this was a snap! looks great!

BC said...

You're helper looks very professional. They will be experts soon.

linda said...

I'm glad you liked the challenge :) Looks like you had some wonderful help with the stretching!

Hannah said...

What great helpers! Looks like a really fun way to do the challenge. :)