Menu Plan Monday: May 16


I know, it isn't Monday.

Been a change in the last few weeks, the way I've been shopping and planning. Instead of my going out Saturday or Sunday and doing my shopping, I've been going Monday night, after work, while my son is still in tkd class. Upside to this is that I'm shopping without, "Mom, can we get some of this?" Downside is I'm doing it after work, so I'm usually quite hungry.

As a result, I have not been doing my menu planning on the weekend. It is still getting done, just not in advance.

Sunday: Left over night. We had so many different left over's in the house, it was foolish to cook.

Monday: Salsa chicken with rice (put frozen chicken breast in the slow cooker with a cup or more of a good, strong, salsa, cook on low for 6-8 hours, serve over rice.)

Tuesday: Sausages done on the bbq with corn on the cobb.

Wednesday: Chicken fried steak with smashed potatoes.

Thursday: Pasta with tomatoes, garlic and chili.

Friday: Grilled bbq chicken pizza.

And that's my plan for Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: