Menu Plan Monday: Short week


Since I returned to work last fall, our schedule has been a little hectic. I've done plenty of cooking between now and then, but most of it quick stuff that I can throw together. I've rarely had time to just let loose in my kitchen and enjoy myself.

Yesterday I took some time.

Boy, did I need to do that. I needed to remind myself that I loved playing in my kitchen and making a mess.

And since I will have a bit of time this week to put towards dinners, I'm going to have a bit more fun in the kitchen with this week's menu plan.

Btw, it's a short week because of the holiday weekend coming up, Easter. We won't be home for the weekend, but I will be cooking at my mother's house as well.

Sunday: Bruchetta with rib eye steak in whiskey cream sauce, corn fritters and garlic aioli.

Monday: Lasagna and garlic bread.

Tuesday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes.

Wednesday: Double coconut chicken with grilled pineapple and papaya.

Thursday: Make your own salad night (with left overs.)

Friday: At my mothers, possibly having nachos.

And that's my contribution to this week's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: