Last day for your Housewarming entries!


It is almost time.

My house is clean, their are flowers in my vases, and bottles of wine chilling. Lis is bringing over the napkins and cutlery, so I am nearly set to invite you all into my new home!

Today is the final day to send me your submissions, be it a dessert, a drink or something savory. Just send me your link, along with a picture, and the name of what you've made, to allthingsedible (at) hotmail (dot) com - and be sure to include the word HOUSEWARMING in your subject line. If you don't have a blog and want to participate, please feel free to join in as well.

I plan to have all the entries up tomorrow for everyone to come on in and enjoy the party.

Just one thing.... With all the snow we've had lately, please be sure to wipe your feet!

No comments: