Menu Plan Monday: December 11


It's less than two weeks to Christmas, and I will be doing some festive cooking, but for some reason can't decide what I'd like to make! I'm not a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas dinner, so turkey is rarely on the top of my list. Plus I live with three guys who aren't really fans of turkey unless its on a club sandwich.

ACK! It's less than two weeks to Christmas and I haven't baked a single thing! This is so not me! (Course this means I haven't been indulging in too many baked goods, since there haven't been any to indulge in.)

My menu has been pretty simple, with lots of repeats lately. Simple works when you are still adjusting to a new schedule and not getting to start dinner until almost 6pm.

Here it is for the week:

Pizza
Chicken fingers and creamy noodles
Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Slow cooker fajita chicken wraps
Spaghetti and meatballs
Deli Sandwiches

Share your menu plan over at Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Restaurant Brugge said...

amazing post thanks