Menu Plan Monday: August 1


Long weekends throw me off, menu planning wise, though I do get more of a chance to mess around in my kitchen. I took advantage of the extra day to throw together a double batch of banana bread (half in muffin form) and some zucchini bread as well, making snacks for lunches.


Summer is going by way to fast for me. How about for you?

Simple plan for the week, hopefully one that will help clear up some of my freezer.

Sunday: Chicken kabobs with grilled balsamic veggies. I didn't take a picture of these veggies but I should have, they were so tasty.

Monday: Gourmet hamburgers with corn on the cobb and potato salad.

Tuesday: Perogies and left overs

Wednesday: Bacon and egg bagels.

Thursday: Not sure yet - I'm working day shift and haven't looked that far ahead.

Friday: Appetizer night. Whatever I throw together, but there will be hot, cheesy dip involved.

And that's my plan for Menu Plan Monday!