Menu Plan Monday: I'm a day late posting, but still here


I had my plan ready yesterday, I just "forgot" to put it up here and link it to Menu Plan Monday.

Alright, to be totally honest, I had no time in the morning and was so tired last night I went to bed about the same time as my oldest child and conked out. Then I missed swimming this morning because there was no way I was going to be able to get up at 4:40am. I had a hard time getting up at 7:30 am!

I think this multi job thing is catching up with me and my body is objecting. No worries, though, I can sleep in on Sunday (and will!)

Sunday: Dinner at the in-laws, tasty ham and yummy potatoes. And no dishes afterwards!

Monday: Chili with tortillas.

Tuesday: Crispy chicken drumsticks, veggies.

Wednesday: Spinach and cheese stuffed cannelloni with bread.

Thursday: Oops I forgot to write this down and now can't remember what it was! Oh wait, I remember now: spare ribs, drippy with sauce, warm cinnamon apples and baked potatoes.

Friday: I'm back at the Farm so hubby is in charge of himself and the kids. Personally I think I might try for a pulled pork on a Beavertail.

Have a nice week everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'll try Spinach and cheese stuffed cannelloni this week as well :)

Mi,

http://www.ask2cook.com/