Menu Plan Monday: When delayed posting doesn't work


Delayed posting is a wonderful thing - when it works. It doesn't work when you put in the wrong date and time. Human error.

Oh well, at least the intention was there.

With Halloween done, I won't be at Saunders Farm every weekend, so there will hopefully be more time for baking and planning. Sunday was the 1st of November and also my first "day off" in awhile, so I took advantage of that time and made Lemon Yogurt Bread, with cranberries in it. Going to have a piece in my lunch today.

On to Menu Plan Monday!

Sunday: Roast beef with roasted potatoes, cauliflower and carrots, with gravy.

Monday: Chicken wings, wedge fries and salad. Last minute pick up when my initial plan was missing items.

Tuesday: Spareribs with Hawaiian sauce, rice and green beans.

Wednesday: Penne with tomatoes and garlic, with garlic bread.

Thursday: Chicken Tikka Masala with rice and naan bread.

Friday: French toast. Maybe with bacon.

Have a nice week!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YUM! Nice sounding menu, I should start doing that but I'm a last minute kinda girl!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

You have great meals planned. I wish I could do that.

If I planned, at the beginning, of the week, I would end up planning either challenging recipes or too easy ones. I would either push my limits and forget the purpose or run away and just get it over with.

Is it a lack of discipline in this area?