Menu Plan Monday: October 23


There are times when I can't be bothered to do a menu plan, where I have the time and energy to throw caution to the wind and cook on the fly.

This is not one of those times.

Making a menu plan, however, is only part of the battle. If I don't plan ahead and get the necessary ingredients, then remember to prep them in advance (as in thaw out that whole chicken!), then I might as well have not made a plan at all.

I have high hopes for this week's plan. I made it in advance. I've shopped for it and I am going to remember to take things out and get things ready! There will be no take out this week!!

BBQ steak with baked potatoes and grilled veggies.
Jambalaya
Chicken parmessan (which I keep planning to make but haven't actually made yet)
Green bean and beef stir fry with rice
Roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy
Hamburgers with salad and fries

That's the plan for the week, being submitted to Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Peabody said...

Looks like a good week.