Menu Plan Monday: October 2


Happy October!

The colors around here are absolutely gorgeous, even though the weather is cold and dreary.

I seriously dislike winter, so while I love fall and its cooler temperatures and beautiful scenery, I am dreading what comes next. That said, I understand that the forecast for this weekend calls for a humidity index of 30!!

Won't be so nice out early in the week, so we will be eating some warming meals.

I've decided not to assign days of the week to my menu plan. To give me a bit more flexibility.
Here is what we are eating:

pork tenderloin with creamy noodles and sauted cabbage
cheese tortellini with choice of tomato or alfredo sauce and garlic bread
sheppards pie
grilled cheese with soup
butter chicken with rice and naan bread
bacon, eggs and fruit

Please check out other menu plans at Menu Plan Monday.