I'm not home right now....



Okay, right now I am. 8:30 on a Sunday night, I am home.

But I haven't been much this week, and won't be for the next four weeks.

If you are looking for me, you can find me here:



That's right - Haunting Season has started at Saunders Farm and I am right in the thick of things!

If you click on the links in either the daytime or evening parts and come across The Farmer's Table - fresh local foods, well that's me!

(Okay, I am also doing alot of the baking for Angela's Farm Fresh Bakery please go try my homemade cinnamon buns!)

For the next month you will be able to find me at The Farmer's Table, probably on the bbq cooking up lots of goodies.

If you happen to find yourself at Saunders, please, stop by and give me a shout out!

(Btw, this means I likely will not be blogging for awhile, again. I've been doing weddings and events at the Farm this summer, having so much fun, so I've been busy, busy, but now I'm going to be busy, busy, busy, busy, BUSY! And loving it! )




1 comment:

megan said...

Wow - you are one busy mama! Congrats on all the good things happening - it sounds exciting!