Daring Baker's Update


After the various successes with last month's challenge, the Red Velvet Cake, fourteen new baker's have joined our crazy ranks!

Welcome all you new bakers! I know some of you from your blogs already, and those that I don't, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog and our baking.

Being a lazy morning right now, I won't list everyone off by name (okay, because I'd be sure to miss someone!) but you can see who the Daring Baker's are by checking out their blogs, which are all listed on the right under the name Daring Bakers. (I'd have it posted under the lovely logo which we have but I can't seem to get it to go up there - I'll figure it out eventually!)

8 comments:

Anuhea said...

Okay, so how does one become a daring baker. Because unlike other 'challenges' I thought that this one was already pre-set with its members....but I would love to give it a try!

Jenny said...

Anuhea - membership for the April challenge is closed already, but as you can see if you read some of the other member's updates, most of us just asked if we could join in. After we post this months assignment, if you are still up for it, you can always ask to join then.

Sara said...

very excited to be a part of the db and looking forward to baking this month.

Anonymous said...

That's what I want to be when I grow up - A Daring Baker :) Keep up the great work - I can't wait to see the April challenge!

Cheryl said...

I love to see what you all come up with for the challenge. When I get a little more experience under my belt, I may make the leap and ask to join.

janelle said...

Yikes: saw the red velvet cakes floating all over the internet. I think I jumped in my computer chair each time I came across one! They are so striking and unusual!

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

And oh what a challenge it tis.

Ilva said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward cooking side by side! At least once a month!