Menu Plan Monday: New, Midweek recipe


It's Monday morning, the sky is grey, and I have to go to work. Bleh.

My menu plans are not chiseled in stone, even though they are printed out here for whomever to see them. I've made a plan, but know that if something comes up, I can ignore it. Which is a good thing - cause if tonight my hubby comes home and confirms he has an ear infection, I'm making dinner and it won't be what I planned for him to make.

Sunday: Mac and Cheese.

Monday: Sausages with apple and fennel salad.

Tuesday: Sheppard's Pie (I'm out tonight and this is a favorite among my boys, all three of them.)

Wednesday: Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with homemade tomato soup.

Thursday: Kumquat-garlic chicken with roasted asparagus.

Friday: Fish and chips. Not sure if homemade or if I pick something up yet.

This is my submission to this week's Menu Plan Monday. How about you? Have a plan for the week yet?

No comments: