Menu Plan Monday: I think I'm back


It's been awhile, but back to school and back to a more "normal" work week mean that my sanity could be saved by doing a menu plan again. Even though we still have several weeks left of CSA, which will slightly influence what produce I have to work with, I think I have a pretty good idea of what's coming, and what we will have to eat right away or I can store away for future use. Plus, alot of the produce can be used in lunches as well, so I don't have to use it exclusively in my dinner planning.

Just a note about this weeks' menu. I've been feeling very unimaginative in the kitchen lately, staring a items and going blank with what to do with them, so for this week, aside from a few family favorites, I've relied alot on my Everyday Food App for my iPhone for suggestions.

Sunday: We will be out of town all day, so chance are we will eat on the road.

Monday: Chicken Parmesan with pasta.

Tuesday: Grilled sausages (from Manotick Village Butcher) with Bok Choy, carrot and apple slaw (from Everyday Food App).

Wednesday: Grilled MYO pizza.

Thursday: Pork Tenderloin with orange dressing and potato and leek galette (both from Every Day Food App).

Friday: Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread.

Saturday: Out with family for dinner.

Well that's it for the week. As soon as I hit publish, I should probably go take some chicken out of the freezer for dinner tonight.

I will be linking this menu plan on Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura.


1 comment:

lisaplus6 said...

we love chicken parm!! we need to add that to our menus soon!!!