CSA Week Nine


No, you aren't seeing double in this picture. There really is two big bunches of carrots.

Our CSA this week didn't come with both bunches, we made use of the trade box instead. For a change I had my oldest son with me for pick up, instead of my little one, and he made a huge, icky face when he picked up the kale. Then he made a nice, but still huge face, when Stephanie, the Roots and Shoots intern who is our pick up contact, pointed out the big bunch of carrots in the trade box.

So this is what we got this week:

Bok Choy
Kale (traded for carrots)
Small bunch of Beets
Loose, sweet Carrots
Red Scallions
Zucchinis
Pepper
Cucumbers
mixed heirloom tomatoes
garlic
potatoes

4 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You really received some great produce this week. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a nice spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

James Smith said...

I just bought the Fish Taco from TagBuy.com, great place to go get a bite to eat!

James Smith said...

Check out TagBuy.com, lots of incredible deals !

Jsmtih said...

Check out TagBuy.com, lots of incredible deals and offers!