Menu Plan Monday: November 20



The weather has been very moody lately, as well as indecisive. I can't figure out if I should start making warm weather meals for days like today (frost, cloudy and a high of -2C) or a light salad to match the 17C weather we had earlier last week!

Since the weather and I can't make up our minds, I, at least, deferred the decision to my children by getting their input in this week's menu plan. Can you spot what I picked versus what they did?

Ham, scalloped potatoes and assortment of veggies.
Waffles with whipped cream and fruit.
Beef and broccoli stir fry with rice.
Tomato and garlic chicken thighs with spaghetti and garlic bread.
Pizza night, myo.
Bacon and egg bagels with fruit.

And that's the menu plan for the week, being linked to Menu Plan Monday.



1 comment:

Restaurant Brugge said...

great post thanks 4 sharing with us