Menu Plan Monday: May 8


I am happy to report we had an uneventful week here, with no massive power outages, missing roofs or accidents! We had happy events; a visit by my brother, short, but still nice, and my oldest son placed in the medals in both of his events at a Taekwon-Do tournament on the weekend. All around a good week.

I've no big plans for this week, menu wise, and some "lazy" nights planned. Here goes:

Sunday: It's Mother's Day and I refuse to cook - hubby cooking ham and mashed potatoes.

Monday: Bagels with cream cheese/peanut butter, and fruit (anyone have a good suggestion for a good bagel place in the West end of Ottawa? We love Kettleman's, but only the downtown location.)

Tuesday: Chicken and Cashew Stir Fry with rice (from Rachael Ray's Look and Cook)

Wednesday: I'm off cooking for other people this night, so hubby is in making ham sandwiches with veggies and dip


Friday: No plans, seeing what we have left and then maybe having munchies

And that's it for the week, my 'plan', which I am submitting to Menu Plan Mondays.


No comments: