Menu Plan Monday: April 3


I used to do my menu planning in a coil notebook - two pages usually equaled a month and a notebook would last me quite awhile. I would write the month at the top and the days of the week along the side, both in pen, then use a pencil for the plan. There was enough room in the margin that I could jot down a note of where to find a recipe if I was doing something out of a book. It really worked well for me, for several years.

I stopped doing that when I started blogging my menu plan.

And I've lately discovered I miss it.

But do you think I know where my last menu plan book is? No, I don't. Do you?

Think I will start a new notebook.

But for now, here is a menu plan (which I will put into a notebook as soon as I find one.)

Sunday: Bbq pork chops with mashed potatoes

Monday: Rotisserie roast beef (marinated in garlic and red wine) with potatoes and veggies

Tuesday: Chicken quesadillas with salsa and sour cream

Wednesday: Homemade pasta with sausage meat sauce

Thursday: Left overs or panini sandwiches with fruit

Friday: Out of town, visiting my nephew, so no plans for tonight

And that's the plan for the week. Remember, its written in "pencil."

I'm submitting this to Menu Plan Monday, which I forgot to do last week.



No comments: