Menu Plan Monday: March 21


I know, it's been months since I've posted a menu plan. Actually, it's been months since I've fully written a menu plan.

But since I wrote one this week, I felt I might as well post it.

Sunday: Bbq'd honey lime pork tenderloin with scalloped potatoes

Monday: Homemade fish and chips with coleslaw

Tuesday: Pork citrus soy stir fry (from Rachel Ray's Look and Cook, which I will post if I remember to take pictures of dinner that night.)

Wednesday: Homemade hamburgers with salad and chips

Thursday: Hubby cooking - pennee with tomatoes, garlic and red pepper flakes

Friday: Choice - either homemade fried chicken drumsticks with veggies and dip, or bacon and eggs with homefries and toast. Will depend on how the schedule goes that day

I'm going to go post this on Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura of I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: