Menu Plan Monday: Nov 14


Well, I'm back.

My working-7-days-a-week schedule did end two weeks ago, but a few things have come up since then that have prevented me from being home, menu planning, cooking (and even cleaning.) And while last week did see me doing some cooking, and even taking some pictures so I could eventually blog about it, this is the first "back to normal" week we've had for quite some time.

I'm jumping back into my menu planning, but I'm being careful about it, not planning anything too ambitious. This is what I'm submitting to Menu Plan Mondays.

Sunday: Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast with scalloped potatoes and corn.

Monday: Gourmet Burgers with coleslaw. These are the burgers I was making from scratch during my time at Saunders Farm this past summer/fall. Knowing the "secret" recipe, I planned ahead, premade a large batch, and stashed them in the freezer. Perfect for those nights when hubby has to cook and it has to be something fast!

(Btw, if you'd like to try one of these great burgers, come see me next summer, since I am not going to reveal the recipe for them!)

Tuesday: Pork loin roast with pear and apple sauce.

Wednesday: Chilli with the fixins.

Thursday: Penne with tomatoes, garlic and chilli peppers.

Friday: Taco night. This is one of the meals my oldest son likes to cook, so he's in charge of the kitchen that night.



No comments: