Menu Plan Monday: Tuesday edition


Monday was sort of a holiday for many people. While my hubby did not have the day off, the kids did and I took the day off from work to stay home and do work.

And since we didn't get home until Sunday night, I had to do my menu planning and shopping on Monday.

So here goes, my menu for the week, for submission to Menu Plan Monday:

Sunday: Make do with what is in the house, appropriately, eggs and toast.

Monday: Double coconut chicken with fruit salad (left over from last week, didn't get a chance to make it then)

Tuesday: Pork stir fry with bok choy.

Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs. Trying a different recipe.

Thursday: Sausages and mashed potatoes.

Friday: No plans yet.

For the next little bit, I am going to try and minimize the dairy in our menu. We are doing a little home experiment to see if one of the boys might be lactose intolerant. Since I was before I had kids (and some in between them), and here is a history of it, it is a possibility. He's distressed over it, thinking of all the things he can't have for the next few weeks with dairy involved, but if it turns out he is lactose intolerant, it is an easy thing to deal with.

No comments: