Menu Plan Monday: Back on track

Still the occasional chest pain here, but I am gradually getting back to "normal". This week will be the true test of things: extra work shift and attempting to make all 3 of my swims!

In the meantime, after a good weekend feed, with lots of new things tried, here is my menu plan for the week:

Saturday: Normally this is hubby's night to cook, but we had company, so we had a homemade Chinese food feast, though he did help make it. Recipes and pictures for this later this week.

Sunday: Mexican Pot Roast Tacos

Monday: Fried chicken with tomato salad

Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Pork with rice (my grandmama's recipe for the sauce, but not using the ribs tonight.)

Wednesday: Grilled steak with mashed potatoes

Thursday: Club sandwiches with soup

Friday: We are going to Brockville to meet my other Mom, a yearly tradition where we have dinner with her when she is there for a curling tournament.

As always, so see I'm an Organizing Junkie for even more plans. There are so many out there that you could start menu planning just by "borrowing" someone else's plans. Many include recipes or recipe links too - you will sometimes get recipes from me, but I have been attempting alot of new recipes lately so only post them after I've made them, slooooooooooowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great menu! Have a lovely week!

Allie

Learningtobefrugal.com